Friday, January 30, 2009

The Rainforests and the damadge

Do you think the lumber co.'s are destroying the rainforest for the human sake? I do. But they don't really know what they're doing do they? They think they're just doing their job, don't take me wrong they are. But they're also doing another thing... they're actualy destroying the life of others and their homes. I don't know about you but I want them to stop. I love the animals there and my favorite are the monkeys there so cute. I thought to myself " I'm just a kid what can I do!! " Then I reailized there's actually alot I can do, I'm a kid!! If you're with me, I hope you are, then go on google or something, find a web page and see what you can attempt to do to help!! And if it doesn't work at least you tried and I respect that alot!! Just so you know I was kidding about the attempt thing I ment you could actually succed attempting!! Oh yeah!! I think I proved a point there!! See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey hey love gettin your comments